- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- Heat Pump Repair
- Ductless Mini-Split Installation
- Ductless Mini-Split Repair
- Geothermal Installation
- Geothermal Repair
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler Repair
- Packaged Unit Installation
- Packaged Unit Repair
- Radiant Floor Installation & Repair
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plans
Heating Services in Maumee, OH
When you think of notable Maumee weather, you think of our freezing, wet, and windy winters. That’s why it's extremely important for you to have the right heating services in your home. And, likewise, that’s why we install comprehensive whole-house heating systems. Whether you’re looking for a brand-new furnace or if you’re upgrading, repairing, or maintaining your heating system, we can be of service to you.
When you employ the HVAC technicians at AW Heating & Cooling, you won’t have to worry about the quality of the service you’re getting. We’re incredibly committed to providing homeowners with high-quality heating service and our experience shines through all the work we do. To learn more about our Maumee heating services, contact our team today!
Heating is essential here in Maumee. When you’re looking for a professional heating contractor to get your system in shape, contact us at AW Heating & Cooling.
Our Maumee, OH Heating Services
We offer a variety of heating services including:
- Heating Repair and Maintenance: Once you put a heating system in your home, it’s important to make sure that you keep it up and running with quality service. Heating repair and heating maintenance are two great ways to do this.
- Heating Installation and Replacement: If you’re putting a new heating system in your home, you can count on our team at AW Heating & Cooling.
- Boilers: Boilers are a great alternative to forced-air heating systems. Not only do they provide a more comfortable form of heating, they’re actually more efficient.
- Ductless Systems: A ductless system is a heating and cooling system that uses individual air handlers to condition your home. If you’d like to provide your household with more customized HVAC services that are tailored to the needs of your home, consider purchasing a ductless heat pump.
- Dual Fuel Systems: Sometimes a heat pump can’t stand up on its own against freezing cold temperatures. If you find that this is the case in your home, you can install a dual fuel system. When the temperatures drop down too low, the furnace seamlessly switches on to compensate.
- Furnaces: Furnaces are the most popular heating system across the country. That’s because they’re familiar, reliable, and cost-effective. If you want a furnace installed in your home, make sure that you contact our service professionals today.
- Heat Pumps: A heat pump is a climate control system constructed just like an air conditioner. What makes a heat pump different than an air conditioner is its ability to reverse the flow of refrigerant through a reversing valve so it’s able to both heat and cool your home.
- Radiant Heating Systems: A radiant heating system is a great alternative to a forced-air heating system. Radiant heating heats your home through objects rather than through air moving through your ductwork system.
Building a New Home? Call Our Team for Heating Installation
Are you in the middle of new construction? We know how stressful this process can be, but you can help yourself by hiring a great heating professional from AW Heating & Cooling. Our team of experts will help you through this process every step of the way, including planning, choosing the HVAC system for your home, installation, and any services you might need in the future. When you want a new home that’s assured to always be cozy, contact as your heating contractor.