- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- Heat Pump Repair
- Ductless Mini-Split Installation
- Ductless Mini-Split Repair
- Geothermal Installation
- Geothermal Repair
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler Repair
- Packaged Unit Installation
- Packaged Unit Repair
- Radiant Floor Installation & Repair
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plans
Packaged Unit Installation in Maumee, OH
Typically, a home will use what’s called a “split” air conditioning system. This means that the system is split into an outdoor unit and an indoor unit. While this works fine for homes and businesses, it’s not ideal in all. That’s where the packaged unit comes in—these systems have all of their necessary components packaged into one unit, and can be conveniently installed on the rooftop or right on the ground.
Packaged units are an option for both residential and commerical applications or properities. If a packaged unit is the answer to your comfort concerns —then you’ve come to the right place.
Contact our team today. We’ll help you find the right packaged HVAC unit installation for your property.
Why Go With a Packaged Unit?
There are a number of reasons why packaged units can make a good fit for your home or commercial property:
- Saves space: Not every home has space for a ground-level condenser unit. Packaged units can save space by being installed on your rooftop.
- Quiet: Since the entire package is located outside, you won’t need to worry about hearing the unit inside your home or business.
- Ease of service: When it comes time for service, it’s much easier for our technicians make repairs and tune-ups since it’s out of sight from your home or business.
Professional Packaged Unit Installation and Replacement Services in Maumee, OH
Packaged units are convenient systems, sure, but that doesn’t mean installing them is easy. It takes a professional to ensure that your HVAC system fits the space accordingly. More precise sizing means improved efficiency, performance, and lifespan. AW Heating & Cooling’s mission is to ensure that you’re completely satisfied with our work.