- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- Heat Pump Repair
- Ductless Mini-Split Installation
- Ductless Mini-Split Repair
- Geothermal Installation
- Geothermal Repair
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler Repair
- Packaged Unit Installation
- Packaged Unit Repair
- Radiant Floor Installation & Repair
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plans
Humidifiers in Maumee, OH
Too much humidity in the summer is a terrible thing, but not enough humidity in the winter is just as bad. If your home is too dry thanks to low humidity, we’ll be able to help restore your comfort with a whole-house humidifier. You can depend on us for the full range of humidifier services, including installation and repairs.
Is it a bit too dry in your home? Contact us AW Heating & Cooling today to schedule an appointment for humidifier installation or repairs.
Whole-House Humidifiers: Keeping You Healthy, Comfortable, and Cost-Effective
The ideal humidity level in a home should range anywhere from 30% to 50%. It’s very easy for your humidity level to drop below the low end of this scale in winter. This is why it creates a problem in your home:
- Discomfort: We won’t get too technical with you, but what you need to know is that a lack of humidity in your home during winter makes it a lot easier for warmth to leave your body through perspiration. This makes you feel even colder in cold temperatures.
- High Heating Bills: When you don’t have enough moisture in your home, it makes you feel a lot colder. This means that you’re much more likely to run your heating system at higher temperatures and for longer periods of time. A whole-house humidifier is your solution.
- Increased Likelihood of Sickness: Dry conditions cause your sinus and mucous membranes to dry up, and this strips your body of the ability to fight off illnesses like the flu and common cold. A dry home can make cold and flu season that much worse.
Your Humidity Control Experts in Maumee, OH and the Surrounding Areas
At AW Heating & Cooling, we only use brands of whole-house humidifiers that have a proven track record of success with our customers. But beyond the brand, you also need installation and services from a certified expert. We fit the bill!
As a certified AprilAire IAQ specialist, we are trained in the highest indoor air quality standards, industry best practices, and equipment installation techniques. That means that we can save you time and money while also ensuring a healthy living environment.
We’ll be there whenever your humidifier needs repairs and maintenance to ensure that you stay comfortable during the dry months.