- Furnace Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Heat Pump Installation
- Heat Pump Repair
- Ductless Mini-Split Installation
- Ductless Mini-Split Repair
- Geothermal Installation
- Geothermal Repair
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler Repair
- Packaged Unit Installation
- Packaged Unit Repair
- Radiant Floor Installation & Repair
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Plans
Indoor Air Quality Services in Maumee, OH
A lot of Maumee residents are much more concerned with the quality of the air outdoors than the quality of their indoor air. We understand why—the air in the city isn’t always the cleanest.
Unfortunately, newer energy-efficient homes have a hard time maintaining high indoor air quality because they’re so tightly-sealed. If a contaminant gets in your home, it’s very hard for it to then find its way out. If you’re interested in learning more about indoor air quality systems, make sure you contact AW Heating & Cooling. Give us a call to schedule indoor air quality services in Maumee, OH and the surrounding area.
It takes effort to keep your indoor air quality high in Maumee and we’re the right team to do the job for you. Contact our team today to schedule an appointment for service.
The Indoor Air Quality Services We Offer
Every home is different, so we offer a variety of services to keep your IAQ high:
- Duct Services: Keeping a clean network of ducts is one of the best ways to keep your home clean. We offer the full array of duct cleaning services including duct cleaning, duct repair, and duct replacement.
- Air Cleaners: If you’re struggling with your indoor air quality then an air cleaner could be a great way to boost the overall quality of your home’s air.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: If you have super high energy bills or if you have trouble staying comfortable in your home, a humidifier or dehumidifier could be the answer to your problems. Regulating humidity can help prevent the growth of mold and mildew, as well as increase comfort.
Choose a Responsible Team to Keep Your Indoor Air Quality High
Choosing the right air quality system for your home is very important. If you’re not sure which system is the best for your needs, contact the professionals from our team. AW Heating & Cooling will help you pinpoint the problems you’re having and draw out a clear plan of action to get your home’s air back up to high quality again.
We’re a certified AprilAire IAQ specialist, meaning that we are trained on indoor air quality standards, industry best practices, and proper installation techniques. Our certified Indoor Air Quality Specialists can save you time and money while also ensuring a healthy home.
Sometimes problems you’re having in your home are caused by low indoor air quality and you don’t even know it! Our indoor air quality technicians are educated and trained so that you don’t have to be—trust us to get your home back on track.